Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Patrick and Amber's Engagement Pictures


Here is the post I was trying to get up last week BEFORE the wedding. Needless to say, I didn't get it done. I did sit down and try to put into words what I was feeling as Patrick's wedding was just days away. I, quite simply, couldn't find the words to express all that I was feeling. So, after this post, I will put up one about the actual wedding and try once more to give you a glimpse into a mother's heart.

Here are their engagement pictures.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You took some absolutely beautiful pictures. The wedding looked gorgeous. I tried to comment under the wedding post, but for some reason, the comments wouldn't open. Anyway, this is a very romantic blog so far -- I like that. Thank you for stopping by my boardwalk (haha). It helped me find my way to your place, and I really love it! I'm going to poke around a bit more now!