Monday, October 19, 2009

My funny and sweet friend Cindi at Wishing For My Turn gave me an award that defies explanation. I'm humbled! And hey, I wouldn't want any of you to be pecked to death by Zombie Chickens, so I'm hoping that by posting this award here you will all be safe forevermore!!


"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken-- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all."
I cannot possibly pick just five people to share the honor with so if you're game (pun intended) grab it and protect yourself and your readers.
Thanks, Cindi, you are the best!!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

:) I thought we had better be protected from those rascals....never know what a Zombie chicken will do!
lol

xoxoxox